Note: These tricks may not work with the new 2012 models. Share the tricks you discover in the comments below!
I found out that most of these tricks work on most Furbys, including different editions! When performing each step, make sure to pause and let Furby finish responding before doing the next step.
- Feed your Furby three times, then pet his back. Furby will burp eight times!
- Clap 3 times then pat his back. he will then sing twinkle twinkle little star. This will put him into “Deep Seep” where he will not wake up until you turn him upside down. (Basically its how to turn Furby off when you’re done playing for a while)
- To find out your Furbys name tickle 3 times, then pat his back and he will tell you his name (it might not work the first time)
- Cover his eyes three times (waiting for him to respond each time) then pat his back. he will then say coka-doodle do (x2) me love you!
- Hold Furby upside-down and tickle him until he cries and says ‘Down down!’ Then put Furby right-side-up again.
- Cover Furbys eyes three times, then pet his back. Furby will start to dance and sing a lullaby.
- If you have a certain kind of remote, you can make Furby do things by pressing different buttons! Like if you press the power button he will fall asleep immediately! WoW! (Unconfirmed)
- If you pet a Furby 10 times in a row he will sing for you!
- If you reset your Furby 2 times or more, it might speak Spanish! You will know when the first thing he says is ” Bueno! “. Sometimes he will speak French!!
- If you want to punish your Furby, then hold him upside down and shake him slightly. He will say something like “Worried!” or “Me not happy!” but don’t worry your Furby WILL forgive you as soon as you flip him back over!
- If you tickle your Furby about 15 times, he will make a weird sound! You have to tickle him even, if he says no more tickles. It will sound like “WOWOWOWO”!
- If you clap your hands in front of Furby 3 times in a row, and then pet him on the back he will sing the first part of “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” three times in a row. Webpage Editors Note: For a cuter trick, put two Furbies together and then do the trick. Watch them sing it together sweetly.
- Rock Furby from side to side slowly for no more than 2 minutes. You should hear him hiccup. it sounds like a frog almost!)
Tricks Furby plays on you!
1. Phone: If Furby gets bored sometimes he will say “ring ring” to get your attention so you play with him.
2. Hungry: Sometimes Furby will say he’s hungry and ask you to feed him, but when you do he will fart then laugh.
3. Sleep: Furby will yawn a few times acting like he is about to fall asleep, but instead he will say “party!”
Vintage NIB Baby Furby by Tiger Unopened
$10.50 (5 Bids)
Time Remaining: 16h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list