So you woke up early this morning, ran into the living room to find that Santa brought you a new best friend, a Furby! Theres no doubt you will spend hours playing with him and teaching him everything you can. Of course everyone else will want to touch and play with him too. Over time, if his fur starts to get a little dingy from all of the good times you’re having with him it may be time for a bath! Follow these tips and be careful with your little buddy, he may seem strong, but hes very delicate!
- Gently use a soft-bristle brush to remove any loose dust and dirt from your Furby’s hair.
- Wet a soft cloth with lukewarm water. Wring out excess water, you don’t want it dripping.
- Wipe any stains from your Furby using the damp cloth but don’t press too hard.
- Never place your Furby in a sink or in a washing machine. Furbies are not waterproof and will drown!
- If your Furby is very dirty you may have to get an adult to remove his “fur coat” and soak or hand wash it with cold soapy water and let it air dry and put it back on. (again no washing machines or dryers!)
- DO NOT use detergents or stain removers on the fur.
- Pat dry with a clean cloth when you are done bathing your Furby.
- If your Furby has shaggy hair, you can use a simple comb and make him look great!
Always be gentle with your Furbies, they are small, delicate and depend on you so that they may have long full lives!
Do you have other ideas or suggestions? Talk to us in the comments below!
Furby Electronic Handheld LCD Game 2000 Tiger Electronics Hasbro Furbyland Parts
Time Remaining: 7d 8h 44m
Buy It Now for only: $18.74
Buy It Now | Add to watch list